If you’ve visited the blog recently, you may have noticed that I haven’t been extremely active. I’ve been here just as much as always, but I’ve been slower to respond to comments, haven’t been as active on social networks, and haven’t visited other people’s blogs as much as I usually like to.
This is very strange of me, because usually those things are some of my top priorities. However, I have been extremely busy these past few weeks working on a brand new course. Achieve Financial Independence And Retire Early is finally out!
This product is a bit different than any other I’ve put out thus far, because it is not directly tied to making money online or business opportunities. In the past, the previous products I’ve released have been highly targeted towards my existing blog audience, as I know a bit more about their problems and needs, allowing me to create a product that solves them. I didn’t do this with my new course.
No, rather than putting out another course on making money online, I decided I wanted to delve a bit further into some of the personal finance related topics I covered in my book, The Young Entrepreneur’s Guide To Business, Finance, and Life.
My newest course teaches you how to achieve financial independence and retire as early as possible. This means that you are making enough from your investments to cover all of your living expenses, meaning you no longer need to work.
The concepts are simple to understand – get your expenses as low as possible, save as much of your income as you can, and put your extra money to work for you. This course not only explores these concepts in detail, but teaches you how to apply them to your life TODAY.
Some Of The Valuable Lessons Taught In This Course:
- How financial independence is achieved.
- How to choose the best career for financial independence, that also aligns with your values.
- Business ideas to bring in additional income.
- How to figure out where your money is going each month.
- How to get rid of bad debt, and know which debt you should keep.
- How to cut your expenses by as much as 75%, without sacrificing your quality of life.
- How to put your money using a common, simple investing strategy that requires no economic knowledge or active management.
- Decide whether or not rental properties are a good option for you.
- Determine how much money you need to retire.
- And a heck of a lot more!
There is over 2 hours of video content in this course, along with a ton of extra PDFs to read over with additional information on financial independence, personal finance, investing, and early retirement.
Although not directly related to JamesMcAllisterOnline, I wanted to let everybody know the course is now out and it’s available for purchase by clicking here!
If you have any questions about the course, please let me know. I can’t wait to see you inside!