How would your business change if you could hire your first full-time employee today, without even spending that much money?
What if you could build out an entire team for the price you pay for just one employee locally?
How much more would you be able to get done if you could hand all of the small day-to-day tasks to somebody else, and focus on working on your business rather than in it?
There’s an easy way to accomplish this, and I still consider it to be one of the best-kept secrets in the business world.
That secret is hiring from the Philippines.
How Can This Benefit Me?
Believe it or not, just about any job that can be done remotely over the internet, can be outsourced for incredibly low prices. Jobs such as…
- Content writers.
- Virtual assistants.
- Data entry specialists.
- Computer programmers.
- Video editors.
- Social media managers.
…And so much more! If you’re smart with your hiring, you can find extremely talented and dedicated employees with full university degrees in their area of study, that can deliver higher-quality work than you may be expecting.
Best of all, everybody wins – you get work done that is incredibly cheap ($2-3 / hr in some cases) and the employee gets to enjoy a salary that is actually quite good to them – in addition to all of the intangible benefits of working from home.
I can not overstate how talented and dedicated my team is, and I couldn’t be more proud of the work. It is through this one thing alone that I was able to scale all of my brands so quickly – and continue working on my personal brand despite the fact that I am running two other rapidly-growing companies.
Because embracing outsourcing was so transformative for me, I knew I couldn’t keep it to myself. I have to tell as many of my readers and followers about this as possible – even if it means we’re competing for the same talent.
Therefore, I’d love to introduce my next course – the lecture list is as follows:
Section One: Introduction
- Introduction To The Course, And Why Outsourcing To The Philippines Is One Of The Greatest Competitive Edges Available To Businesses
- What Tasks Can And Can’t Be Outsourced?
- The Importance Of Delegation, Delegation Skills Are Vital To Becoming A Great CEO
- Why The Philippines (vs India, Eastern Europe, or Other Low Cost-of-Living Countries)
- A Brief Overview Of The Outsourcing Process
Section Two: The Filipino Culture
- Key Cultural Differences In The Philippines
- The Filipino Holiday Schedule
- Handling The Time Zone Issue
- Rural vs Urban Areas, Handling Power Outages, And Other Natural Disasters
Section Three: Compensation
- Introduction To This Section
- What Rates Should You Expect To Pay?
- Your Guide To Job Benefits
- Additional Forms Of Compensation – Bonuses, Commissions, And More
- 13th Month Pay
- Payment Methods, And Setting A Payment Schedule
Section Four: The Hiring Process
- A Detailed Overview Of The Outsourcing Process
- Part-Time vs Full Time
- Where To Post Your Job Ad For Maximum Responses
- When Is The Best Time To Post Your Ad?
- How To Write Your Ideal Ad (And 12 Things It Should Include!)
- My Exact Job Ad Templates – Feel Free To Copy These!
- How To Post A Job Ad – Step-By-Step
- Filtering Out Bad Candidates Quickly
- Selecting Who To Interview – Examples Of Good And Bad Applications Part 1
- Selecting Who To Interview – Examples Of Good And Bad Applications Part 2
- The Interview Process
- Proven Interview Questions To Help You Make Your Final Decision
- Salary Discussions, And Negotiation Tips To Ensure Both Parties Are Happy
- Accepting An Offer
- No Great Candidates? Change These Things Before Posting Your Ad Again
- Reaching Out To Potential Employees Manually Instead
Section Five: Hiring For Specific Roles
- Introduction To This Section
- Hiring A Virtual Assistant
- Hiring A Designer
- Hiring A Writer
- Hiring A Programmer
- Hiring An Audio / Video Editor
- Hiring For A Marketing Type Role
Section Six: Working With Your New Employees
- Onboarding, Communication, And Your New Hire’s First Task
- Safely Sharing Company Documents And Passwords
- End Of Day Reports, And Why They’re Important
- Giving Effective Directions – How To Demonstrate Important Points
- Example Instructional Video
- Example Instructional Slide Deck
- Example Email Instructions
- Regular Communication Is KEY
- Handling Problems Tactfully
- When Things Don’t Work Out – How To Fire
- Should You Use Time Tracking Software?
- Tips For Maximizing Employee Productivity
- Creating Systems, Processes, And Teams
- Scaling – Assembling Teams, And Hiring Managers
Section Seven: Conclusion And Bonuses
- Download All Of This Course’s Slides!
- Interview With Two Of My Employees On Remote Work, Job Satisfaction, And Life In The Philippines
- Information About My Other Courses
- Get In Touch!
I’m happy to say that this course is just about completed – all of the scripts have already been written, and recording is already in progress.
Like all of my courses, I will continue to add lectures to this as I learn new information, or recognize things that I feel are important for you to know as a team leader.
Because we’re about to head in the 4th quarter, which is by far the busiest time of the year for my other brands, there may be a bit of delay between now and when the course is actually published. Therefore, if you’re interested in enrolling, please do us both a favor and sign up for my mailing list.
This course is expected to be released at a price point in line with my other courses, which are currently $97 each.
I do not run discounts often, but I intend to send out a unique coupon code to my subscribers when this course is released that won’t be available anywhere else. If you intend to scale your business through hiring talented team members this year, you’ll want to be sure to subscribe, as this will the cheapest this course will ever be.
If you’re interested in becoming an affiliate for this course, please sign up for my affiliate program by clicking here if you have not already done so.
Similarly to my other courses, commissions will start at 50% of the course’s purchase price, and increase up to 80% with volume. Cookies last for 90 days and there is no minimum payout.
Prior to the course’s release, all affiliates signed up to the affiliate newsletter will be notified about all affiliate resources, tools and training which will be added to the affiliate area for this course.
I would love to work with you to help you maximize your earnings through my affiliate program, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch!
I’d love to hear your thoughts about this upcoming course, and answer any questions that you have about outsourcing to the Philippines. Additionally, if you have any ideas for lectures that you did not see on this list, I’d love to hear them so I can have them in the course at release.
I consider outsourcing this way to be one of the biggest competitive advantages a business can have, and I’m so excited to be able to share it with you very soon.
Ultimately, it could make all of the difference.
To your success,
– James McAllister